30.3.07

Guilty secret - crack biscuits

Today I woke up, as usual, to Pandora nudging and whining for me to get up and feed her, or more specifically to turn on the tap for her. I love my cat Pandora but damn it, she refuses to drink water out of a bowl and instead will bitch and whine until you turn on the tap for her...the little princess on drinks fresh water. Next she's be requesting bottled water. Little fucker. Maybe I'll have to invest in some fancy gadget so something (hey none of the info shit please...only the best for the little shit!). OK, so today would have been a perfect day to skip work and stay home and sleep. Dark, rainy weather...not too cold were you couldn't walk and get a hot chai, but chilly enough where you would want to snuggle under the covers and watch movies in bed. But, no, being the diligent employee I am, I shuttled along to work...hum dee dum. Guilty secret, I stopped by McDonald's and ate two egg and cheese biscuits...god they're good! Nothing else in the fast food world does it for me, nor do I even crave that crap...but the egg and cheese biscuits, it like crack on a bun!