4.4.07

Good ol' Wednesday

I missed the bus by a hair this morning, which gave me an extra 20 minutes to spend in the new and improved Minneapolis Downtown Library, turns out they have a little coffee bar only a stone's throw away from the bus stop. I wish I had more time (hell a day off would be nice) to spend looking at books. I love the design used on new library, its very open, light and modern feeling...and not in the usual cheap sort of way. Unlike some other public spaces, I would actuay consider spending sometime there reading or studying. I been thinking lately what it would be like to live a lifestyle that's more basic, more "green" for lack of a better word. This might sound a bit romanticized, but I would love to own some land, grow more of my own food and spend more time improving the community I live in...yes I know I sound like some damn hippie, but seriously. Ok, knowing my personality, yes I would get bored pretty quickly even with this "ideal" lifestyle, and probably start plotting my next adventure (probably bitch about it as well). For me, what is comes down to is the guts to change things up and go with it. Ideally having enough money to float around, buy property and back up my personal interest & hobby's....so where is this magical dollar amount. Certainly not in my bank account! (and a personal fuck-you to those that do, only because I'm green with envy) Damn, I better get on the bus and go to work...dum de dum dum....just another day.