26.7.07

A jar of Vaseline and peanut butter

What you never want to hear your neighbors say

 

1. Perhaps you should build a higher fence because we are buying a pack of Pit Bulls.

2. My parents are coming to stay with us because their village is being ravaged by Ebola.

3. Is your chainsaw strong enough to cut a hooker in half?

4. I beat my wife only because she walks in to doors and falls down stairs.

5. Can my kids play at your house while I clean our Meth lab?

 

 

Things nobody wants to find on their dresser the morning after a night out

 

1. Some dude’s boxers, cowboy hat and bullwhip.

2. Empty bottle of Rohypnol and an enormous German bratwurst.

3. Videotape wrappers and a note that says: “Thanks for last night whatever your name is!”

4. Grandma’s dentures, a jar of Vaseline and peanut butter.

5. A straight razor and some bloodied bandages