11.9.07

Here's another one to file under "duh"

Here's another one to file under "duh": Women like technology, they just don't need it to be pink, 91% would prefer something sleek and sophisticated to something "feminine." Here's where I tell you that I visited the Apple store last week, in desperate need of a USB hub, and was talked out of buying one by the salesman. That's right: A salesman convinced me not to buy something. "You don't need one," he said. (Please be assured that I do and I am getting a really nice one online, where I don't have to explain myself.) Anyway, in addition, instead of pink, women would like technology that works. "If you wanted to design technology that would appeal to women, it needs to work flawlessly the first time out of the box and every time thereafter. They don't have time to faff around."